Multi-directional semi-circle OMNI karabiner. This is a really useful krab for attaching a harness with two attachment points, as the krab is designed to take a pull in any direction with the same strength. Lots of other uses - this is a very versatile karabiner!
Designed for fastening the FALCON ASCENT harnesses and for attaching a CROLL ventral rope clamp. It is available in two locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK system or manual SCREW-LOCK system.
- Multi-directional karabiner to:
- fasten the FALCON ASCENT harness by joining the two attachment points
- connect a CROLL ventral rope clamp (FALCON ASCENT)
- -Can connect a harness with two attachment points
- Strength: 15 kN (in all directions)
- Keylock system helps prevent the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- Red indicator provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked (on SCREW-LOCK version)
- Two locking systems available:
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- Also available in black - please ask for details
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362