The ASPIR is a comfortable harness that offers many of the advantages of our high-end harnesses: padded waist-belt and leg loops, a reinforced tie-in point and equipment loops. Its low bulk and large range of adjustability also make it great for mountaineering and glacier travel. A great harness too for via ferrata and adventure parks.
- High-density foam leg loops and waistbelt with soft lining are comfortable with minimal bulk
- Adjustable leg loops allow size to be adjusted depending on comfort desired or layers of clothing worn, and allow the harness to be put on when wearing skis or crampons
- Single Dyneema®-reinforced tie-in point for increased durability
- The DoubleBack buckles ensure quick and easy adjustment.
- Two flexible equipment loops stay out of the way while wearing a pack
- Detachable leg loop elastics
- Leg loops and waistbelt are color coded to facilitate donning
- Sizes are color coded for easy equipment management for guide services and group programs
- Material(s): nylon webbing, polyester and Dyneema® attachment point, polyethylene/EVA foam, closed-cell foam padding, 3D woven polyester mesh
- Certification(s): CE, EN 12277 type C, UIAA 105
|Waist belt||53-72 cm||68-94 cm||86-110 cm|
|Leg loops||40-58 cm||48-62 cm||57-70 cm|
|Weight||420 g||450 g||485 g|