The classic helmet. Its sturdy construction makes it ideal for institutional use at adventure parks or climbing centres.
This helmet is a bit more expensive than others, but it will easily outlast most other helmets. The clips don't break, the cradle doesn't come out and they are very easily and quickly adjustable. This means that not only are they quick to put on, but the adjustment buckle is of a type that doesn't wear as it grips the tape with a lever action inside the helmet rather than having plastic studs or a roller.
Long term, it's worth investing in these helmets - you'll easily get an extra season or two compared to other makes.
- Extremely robust and impact-resistant polypropylene shell
- Fully adjustable headstrap and chinstrap for optimal fit
- Head torch attachment option
- Detachable, washable headband made of synthetic leather
- 26 vents ensure a constant supply of fresh air
- One size: Fits a head circumference of 54 - 60cm