Adjustable lanyard for work positioning
The Petzl Grillon is a device based on the Petzl GriGri. It allows the
user to tension the rope and lock it. Unlike the GriGri, the rope is
captive and cannot be removed from the device. This is a highly
versatile product which can be used as a simple work positioning
lanyard, or when purchased with the appropriate length of rope and
connectors can be used to set up a lifeline to a length of up to 10
VIEW VIDEO ON THE GRILLON - this is an interesting video on how to use
the very versatile Petzl Grillon - it may also help you decide what you
The connector is not included in this version.
PLEASE NOTE - there are many versions of the Grillon - with/without
scaffold hooks (MGO), with many lengths of rope, with hooks sewn in or
attached by maillon - if you don't see exactly the version you are
looking for, PLEASE CALL!
- Lanyard with fine adjustment system for precise work positioning
- Can be used in two ways:
- double mode, on the harness lateral attachment points, to distribute
the weight on the belt (user has weight on his feet): length is adjusted
by pressing on the pivoting cam)
- single mode on the harness ventral attachment point, to distribute
weight between the waistbelt and the leg loops (user is
suspended): length is adjusted by operating the handle while holding the
free end of the lanyard
- Removable protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive contact and favours smooth rope glide.
- The protection can be removed when the single lanyard technique is used, to bring the user closer to the anchor.
For full technical information and specifications on the Petzl Grillon Hook, please visit the Petzl website at: