Toughest of the tough, this traditional, virtually indestructible rope
is capable of surviving the demands of outdoor centres and big walls.
This is a good rope for groups too; and if you are a beginner at
climbing it will help you with belaying - the thickness of the rope
helps the belay device grip the rope and will help your belayer's
confidence - always a bonus!
STRONG POINTS :
• Great reserves of security in intensive use.
• Exceptional edge-resistance.
• A sheath capable of withstanding the constraints of Big Wall climbing.
USES : Traditional and Big Wall climbing.
• Single rope - UIAA - CE
• Weight per metre 75 g
• Impact force Laboratory 7.50-7.60 kN
• Impact force BEAL Guarantee 7.70 kN
• Number of UIAA Falls Laboratory 16-17
• Number of UIAA Falls BEAL Guarantee 16
• Sheath slippage 0 mm
• Extension during the first fall 35 %
• Static elongation 9,5 %
• Sheath percentage 35%
• Resistance to a factor 1,77 fall over an edge of radius 0.75mm